Feeling: Sad,betrayed.

Decided to start an online journal today just for myself.
As I grow older I tend to think about a lot of things.
this just to help me unravel things and keep them flowing and move forward.

I've been on a business journey ( i won't say what here) with my cousin.
my older cousin who I trusted and look up to. 
this is a big group of us. most of us related and grew up together,

the issue was this; I asked her a question. Genuinely asking. 
basically if we were on the same page. 
I wasn't sure that's why I asked in the first place right?
Of course, she explained to me the right understanding because I was a bit off course.

and I thought that was it.
but a few weeks later I heard from another cousin that she complained about me.
complaint that why I was slow at understanding and she was frustrated.
And again from my sister just 2 days ago.
I'm sad to hear that she had to go behind my back to do that.
in my defense, you can't expect someone to understand something at the same rate as everybody.
my effort was there, to begin with.
wanting to learn about the business and want to grow.
but with this, it set me off a bit.
but I guess business is business.
I'm going to leave this here and move forward.
But as family, a small piece of respect for her is gone.

I'm sure this is not something I should make a big deal out of it.
but this coming from something I trusted fully, someone I depended on to grow in this business.
I felt abandoned.

Comments